Thursday 6 November 2008

DONA NOBIS PACEM

-


Let´s make the revolution.
Let´s say one thing on the same day.
Let´s be a part of the movement.
Let´s speak with one voice on one subject.....
Let´s blog for peace!





-
You cannot change the world just by yourself. But you can do something. And if everyone of us does something, then those "somethings" can get the world changed.

Thanks Mimi the Queen of Memes for inventing such a wonderful idea and for trying to make us think and do something.
-

9 comments:

Jennifer Chasse said...

Peace!

Mimi Lenox said...

Lovely globe and sentiment here. I am so proud to have a peace globe from your part of the world today.

We can - together - accomplish great things.

Peace to you and yours,
Mimi

Terra Shield said...

Dropping by on fellow peace globe folks. Nice poem. Peace :)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

sending PEACE from my blog to yours...

Michelle said...

Well said. I like your globe too. :-)

To Peace and working together for change.

~*~Patty S said...

Beautiful Peace Globe and thoughts!
Sending *Peace*Love*Light* to All!!!

Travis Cody said...

Peace to you and yours!

Namnet said...

I am so proud of being a part of this whole thing.
I am quite ashamed that I haven´t had much time to browse all the peace globes. But what I´ve seen (and read) since today, makes me feel important, happy, and again proud of participating.
There are 46 countries participating... Superb!

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing