Saturday 15 August 2009

Vacation With Only Two Books

-
I am packing my bags and in about two hours I am leaving for one-week holiday. I hate packing (I always forget something), but I am looking forward to spending one week with Smallone, my sister, my mother, and my grandparents. And for few days even with my cousin. A huge family holiday.
The funniest thing I´ve realised today about my packing is that the biggest problem was to choose right books to bring with me. Do I have enough socks? Do I have enough warm clothes as the nights are cold there? I don´t care. But it took me about half an hour to choose the proper books. Maybe I should think about myself a bit....
-
I´ll be back on Saturday and the first thing I am going to do is a post for Skywatch Friday. I haven´t been contributing for so long time and I quite miss the nice people there. It´s nice to be a part of such a wonderful idea and community.
-

No comments: