Thursday 25 December 2008

Something More Exhilarating Than the Last Post

-
Little Jesus was very kind to me this Christmas. He gave me some useful things, some things just for fun, but all of them were lovely and amazing and I am very thankful and grateful.
The Christmas dinner was delicious yesterday (as usual, thank you Mum). There were four of us - me, my sister, our mother, and Smallone. After eating the dinner and unwrapping the presents, we were watching fairytales and eating the Christmas sweets. It was very nice time. We enjoyed it a lot.
Today all the family was invited to my grandparents´ place for dinner. It is our family tradition. The dinner was toothsome (as usual, thank you Granny). And we enjoyed it a lot again.
After that my sister, Smallone and me, visited our father´s family, because Little Jesus brought some presents for us there as well. The refreshment was very good (as usual, thank you Hanka). And we enjoyed it a lot.
Tomorrow I am visiting my other grandmother. It will be the last distribution of presents this Christmas. And after that I am going to share some photos of my presents (I was a very nice girl!), and our Christmas tree, and Smallone whose eyes were shining all the time.
Well, I must have been very nice girl to have so many Christmases and to feel so much love around me. I think I was:-)
-

3 comments:

PJ said...

It sounds like you had a very nice, and productive Christmas, Namnet. I'm sorry I haven't visited sooner but between being sick and Christmas I felt like a marathoner stumbling across the finish line, trying to get a post up for Christmas Eve. And then, a rest!

Namnet said...

It´s all right, PJ. I understand that Christmas time is very nice but also very time consuming.
I am glad you could manage it after all. I appreciate your comments a lot.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.