Monday 11 August 2008

Drowsy Thanks to The Tudors


I should stop reading books and watching TV late at night. Especially when I have to get up early in the morning... I wrote someting like this here before but it haven´t worked:-)
I really wanted to go to bed early yesterday. I really did. So I laid down on my bed and switched the television on. "Just for a while", I thought.

But there were another episodes of The Tudors. I love this serial. It is so gripping (even if I know the history), the actors are gorgeous as well as costumes and settings. Well, I am just fond of it.



So I was watching The Tudors and fell asleep about 2am. And I got up at about 7am. I need my eight-hour-sleep every day or I am fatigued the all day long.
Even it was worthy of my current drowsiness and tiredness, I should stop watching TV late at night. Or reading the books. Or doing anything else but sleeping if I know I have to get up early in the morning...

---
For more info about The Tudors visit these sites:

No comments: