Wednesday 18 June 2008

Too Many Cups of Coffee...

The first of all - I cannot find my nasal spray. I´ve lost it somewhere in my bedroom and even if I´ve looked for it almoste everywhere I am not able to find it. And I cannot breathe through my nose. I hate breathing through the mouth. I hate these allergic manifestations...
---
Today has been a quite fine day so far (except the shadowy disappearance of the nasal spray). But I am a bit tired today. I received some books yesterday and I had to (really really had to) started to read one of them. And I hadn´t been able to finish the reading since two o´clock at night. I had to read the whole book. Now, I´ve had three cups of coffee and one (but big) guarana pastille since the morning to feel less tired and unusable. And I usually have just about one little cup of coffee a day. My heart is going to jump out of my chest...
---
In the morning I went to one of my private students. I like the lady. When she was 49 years old she decided to train her brain a little by learning English. So I´ve been teaching her since then. And I must say I am proud of her. She was able to handle all the conversations in English during her holiday in Madeira and was enjoying herself.
She´s decided not to be just very clever and learned but also very beautiful. On Saturday she underwent a face-lift. So when I came today morning she couldn´t talk as her mandible was hurting. Therefore our lesson was cancelled, we had a coffee (yes, another cup) with her brother (a very nice and charming man) and then I went to have lunch with my grandparents. My grandmother is an excellent cook. We had curd dumplings with strawberry sauce and it was damnen good:-)
---
I told you about the gnomes I have at home... well, guess where the nasal spray was... yes, right there, on the table... But I can breathe through the nose after all!!! Haháá!!!:-)
---
I love this short film. I was moved....:
---
Something what could be longer:-)

No comments: