I have turned 30 recently. Weird age. One can see how he or she has changed since being 20. So I have also grown up. A lot. Mostly thanks to some certain people. But somewhere inside me there is a room, where I still act a bit childish, where everything amazes me and msot of those things frightens me first. Where I am so curious about everyhing and everyone and where I am quite open to all of them. Where I have to try everything new (especially food and beverages), and where I have a list of have-to-see places, and have-to-learn and have-to-do things. It is the place which causes me the most problems but which I hope I will never lose. Because the day I shut the door of this place (and I was really close to do it many times), the day I will lose a huge part of myself.
If you have such a place, take a good care of it. Don´t shut that door and if you did it (and have become a grumpy ordinary adult without fatasies), try to find and open it again. Life is too short to be just lived. Life should be experienced and spent.
I have found a somebody else´s list of what-to-do things and I must say I will probably incorporate some of these to my list. Or every one of them. Especially number two and nine - those are what I call the ideas!:-)
So here it is:
- Make vanilla pudding, put it in mayo jar, and eat it in public.
- Hire two private investigators. Get them to follow each other.
- Wear shirt that says "Life" and hand out lemons on street corner.
- Get into a crowded elevator and say: "I bet you´re all wondering why I gathered you here today."
- Run into a store, ask what year it is. When someone answers, yell: "It worked!" and run out cheering.
- Become a doctor. Change last name to Acula.
- Change name to Simon. Speak in third person.
- Buy a parrot. Teach the parrot to say: "Help! I have been turned into a parrot!"
- Follow joggers around in your car blasting Eye of the Tiger.
I have to put down all those lists I have in my mind. That could be interesting.