Wednesday 27 January 2010

Just Some Things

-
I haven´t been blogging for two weeks. Many things have happened, still I am going to write just about some of them.
-
My classmate from school has passed away last weekend. We spent a lot of time together when we were teenagers. Then our ways separated but we still knew about each other. We made new friends, new experiences. But we sometimes encountered while walking down the town, doing shopping or things like that. And now he´s gone. And it is quite bizarre. He was only 28.
-
My sister is happy. Or she looks like she is. And I am happy for her, too. Well, something (as her job) could be better, but who would want an utter felicity?
-
Because of some things relating to my job at the language school I have realised that I am still a dreamer. I do believe in creativity, laugh, freedom and open-mindedness. And I am not willing to change any of this even as a teacher. So if somebody from the management has a problem with it, well, I don´t care. Being a rebel is not going to calm things down, so there will be some hot moments lying ahead of me, I suppose.
-
Outside is freezing. And I mean really freezing. Some cold winds (or so) are coming from Siberia and thanks to them I have started to wear the gloves. Which is not usual for me. I like using my senses freely and touch is one of them. But these days the only eventualities are to lose the sense of touch by the freeze or by wearing the gloves. Nothing between.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I about the brief should prepare more info then it has.